Job Openings and Employment Offerings
At Gresham Ford, we are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our staff.
Gresham Ford offers great career opportunities and prefers to promote from within. As a result there is minimal turnover. The Management Team provides outstanding pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to better ourselves, the experience of our customers and our community. This fast paced task driven and team oriented dealership is growing and needs to expand personnel.
Full Time Sales Professional
Gresham Ford is currently seeking enthusiastic sales professionals! We offer an excellent career path for talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the rewards they receive. We need more sales professionals immediately! If you are outgoing and enjoy helping people, you will SUCCEED with the guidance of our Management Team. No experience is necessary - we will train the right individual.
Enjoy excellent schedules and pay plans plus a Management Team that wants you to succeed!
- Sales Professionals spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options.
- Sales Professionals commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology.
- Sales Professionals test drive vehicles with customers to demonstrate industry leading features.
- Sales Professionals complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Sales Professionals follow up with prospective customers and return email and or voicemails.
- Sales Professionals support on-line customers by setting appointments.
- Sales Professionals follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don't have to have automotive sales experience. If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience.
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus but not required.
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person").
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through.
- Valid U.S. Driver's license.
To submit interest about being a Full-Time Sales Professional e-mail Preston@GreshamFord.com or stop by the dealership located at 1999 East Powell Blvd. in Gresham to complete an application and schedule an interview.
Full Time Lube Oil & Filter Technician
Gresham Ford is currently looking for Lube Oil & Filter Technicians. We have a very strong customer base and our business is constantly growing. If you are self motivated and take pride in your work, we would like to hear from you. If you have the drive we have the career path for you.
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
A valid drivers license and a good driving record is required
Gresham Ford is a drug free and an equal opportunity employer
To submit interest about being a Full-Time Sales Professional e-mail CMarlowe@GreshamFord.com or stop by the dealership located at 1999 East Powell Blvd. in Gresham to complete an application and schedule an interview.
Learn More about Gresham Ford